IMPORTANT INFORMATION - ARRANGEMENTS FOR THE FULL RE-OPENING OF SCHOOL:
- All children will return to school on Monday 8th March.
- Arrangements for staggered start and finish times will remain in place: Early Years & Key Stage One 8.45-2.45 / Key Stage Two 9.00-3.00.
- When dropping off or collecting children, parents and carers must follow the one-way system and wear a face covering. Social distancing must be observed at all times.
- School meals will return to normal; grab-bags will be available daily for free school meals children, and can also be ordered and paid for in advance for other children, if required, using the school gateway app. Free School Meals vouchers will end.
- Any laptops which were loaned out MUST be returned to school (to Mrs Goodfellow).
- Due to current circumstances, there may be some slight staff changes but these will not affect your child’s learning.
- We are looking forward to welcoming all our children back into school safely and happily, and we will support them fully with this transition.