Home Page

Our Lady and St. Patrick's Catholic Primary School

Who can I contact for further information or if I have any concerns?

If you wish to discuss your child’s special educational needs or are unhappy about any issues regarding the school’s response to meeting these needs please contact the following:


· Your child’s class teacher,


· The SENCo


· The Headteacher,


· For complaints, please contact the School Governor with responsibility for SEN. Their name is Ruth Grenhow. They can be contacted via the school office.