Home Page

Our Lady and St. Patrick's Catholic Primary School Part of the Mater Christi Multi-Academy Trust

Reporting a Concern

If you think a child is at immediate risk of harm, you must call the Police urgently on 999.  


You can ring the Safeguarding Hub on 0333 240 1727 to seek advice or speak to a Social Worker to report a concern.


What to do if you have concerns about a child : Cumbria County Council (

24 hour number to call if you are concerned about a child.



The NSPCC Helpline (to report any concerns regarding vulnerable children) can be reached 24 hours a day by email at or through its online reporting form on the main NSPCC website.


Helpline practitioners can be contacted on 0808 800 5000, Monday to Friday 8am - 10pm or 9am - 6pm at the weekends.