The school budget, includes money for supporting children with SEND.
· The Headteacher decides on the budget for Special Educational Needs in consultation with the school governors, on the basis of the needs of the children currently in the school.
· The Headteacher and the SENCO discuss all the information they have about SEN in the school, including:
· the children who are getting extra support already · the children who are needing extra support
· the children who have been identified as not making as much progress as would be expected.
· They then decide what resources/training and support is needed.